Monday, January 05, 2009

First day at School

Today, 5th January 2009 is my first day reporting to school. Actually mummy has sent me to the kindergarten last Nov; she said she wants me to familiarize with the teachers and friends there so that I won’t cry on the first day of school today.

As usual, mummy would wake me up at 7am every morning with a bottle of milk, then bath me and put on my uniform. She will also prepare some snacks and a bottle of water for me to bring. See, do I look nice in my uniform?


Mummy said I must behave and listen to teachers. I will wave bye bye to her when she sent me to the school. My class starts at 8.30am and finish at 12.30pm. I have a lot of friends but I still miss my twin 哥哥 & 阿姨. So when I finish my class, teacher will send me to 阿姨’s house; 阿姨 will then feed me lunch and bath me. I will then take a nap; it’s tiring going to school, you know !

No comments: